December 14, 2009

Christmas Spirit

my family and i had to decorate so early for Christmas,

since its tradition to our culture...

my mom brought early x'mas shopping,i wanted to have some rush so i didn't buy anything. :)

my dad is looking for a unique way to cook our dish in the holiday.


YUMMM.



can't wait for that.


every households that i enter has/had full of decorations and presents to be open on the Christmas day.

the church choir is getting ready for the seasonal "simbang gabi".


all i really know is that...

Santa give me in advance the most exciting christmas in my entire 16 years of existence!!! :))


since santa involve in this, may I include my top 10 wishlist???!!!

1. blackberry curve 8520
2. cute doll shoes
3. laptop please!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. PEACE ON EARTH! ○.○_v
5. pretty dresses and a lot of clothes
6. tissue.LOL. i badly need it! ;)
7. MONEY MONEY MONEY HONEY! :)
8. personalized tumbler or planner! :>
9. great body!!!!!!!!*hello x'mas foods! lol*
10. an unforgettable Christmas 2009



let's not also forget that this is the day the our Savior Christ was born! let's reminisce his greatness and thank him for all of his blessing to each and everyone! :)

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!



xoxo,
karla♥

No comments: