March 12, 2010

Say what? :)

Rules:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

2. Bloggers tagged need to write on their blog about their ten things and post the rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people you're going to tag and list their names.

4. Don't forget to comment on their site that they're tagged.


10 Facts About Me:
1. I love norah jones, taylor swift and tynisha keli genres of song

2. I love the colors, pink,purple,black,navy blue and red! ♥

3. I'm a Miriam College student taking up Communication Arts! I'm a 100% pledged knoller baby!♥

4. I love to sing,dance,and act in theaters :)) It will be my hobby forever!

5. I looooove COFFEE SHOPS !:)) i'm a coffee lover.

6. I still love to play dolls. (DUDE, I'm not a girl not yet a woman! )

7. I LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES:)

8. I miss being a child again.

9. I love cosmetics and gadgets. Sorry :p

10. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT FASHION ! pleeeeezzzzz..it's my life !:) and one more thing,that's what i first notice in a guy,the way he dress-up:) mmkay?:P


Tagggg:

E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E!.!.!

No comments: