February 20, 2011

What happened lately...(Part 3)

ENCHANTED KINGDOM!!
(Dec. 23, 2010)
Even though we are sad for Darren's departure...
Going there was awesome!!! :)))
photo credits: Mary and me! =)

The traffic in PASIG! :(

at last! We here now! and the sun is blazing hot!!! =)

I hate you for making us wet! :p But i love you 'coz you're awesome!!!:bd

me and my lost lost brother!!!!! GOT PROBLEM?! =)

me, bubbles, and fatness. :| :)) (while waiting for gwy and koko from their space shuttle ride! we not go in there because we cannot handle the fear! LOL XD)

While still waiting, we went here, and still AWESOME!!!)

while walking. :""">

oh how i love how our heart was left in the mid air! =))



The EK Extreme, I ALMOST DIED HERE! LOL the best 2 seconds of my life! =)

my first ever ride on this ferris wheel! :))


before going home, we ride on flying fiesta and carousel. And ate at pancake house then went to go home,, in mary's home, for overnight. :)


IT WAS THE BEST TRIP ON MY 2010! ;)


more on:

No comments: