March 25, 2011

ROCKETEER!!!! :)

So yeah! Hello again!
Second Semester is almost over..... ALMOST! The issuance of our grades will be on monday though. (hell, fckng scared too!)

So as an update, I WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP MY GOOD FRIEND,  CHARMAINE MANLANGIT IN THE CONTEST (click here) MENTIONED ON MY LAST POST. =) PRETTY PLEASE! =)

and also, i update my blog design, and replaced my "Selena Gomez" song into "FEM - Rocketeer".
I really love this song!!!! ♥ It captivates my heart!!!! ♥ 'nuff said.

WHAT HAPPENED LATELY?


March 19, 2011 (Aberdeen Court)


We went to Fatima's Debut Party.

with them... :)

(L-R: Peter, Me, Koko, Von)


Maevie! (Our Official Photographer)
I haven't seen her in a while and i miss this girl so much!!!


(L-R: Marj, Irish, Deb)


last but not the least,

The birthday celeb and her bestfriend, Aaron. :)

It was fun, catching up with my old friends... It's like i haven't see them like forever!! :)

Yeah.

So that's it.


xo,
Karla

No comments: