May 15, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week Exprience ( Part1 )


Day 3 - SM Dept Store Show


So I got free tickets from stylebible.ph for the SM Dept show of Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011.
I was my very first time going to the Fashion Week and i'm pretty much excited about it. Since it's 3 tickets that got, I ask my friends to go with me ( Deb and Mel) since my baby is at school by that time. All of us were pretty much excited to go! :)

Before the show starts, my friend Debbie was interviews by flash report team of GMA 7. Teehee. Seconds of stardom! =)

    
Work it girl! =)















 


   Then the show starts with............. HIDEO MY LOVE! ♥




    
WHO SAYS HIDEO IS NOT PERFECT?!
HMMMM =) YUMMMMEEEH!
Them models! Debbie wants to be like that someday!
Color Blocking! LOVE LOVE LOVE! ♥
















What we've wear. Deb and Mel go for a maxi while i stick with some LBD =)

The maxi ladies =)
























Ofcourse I would not go out
 without something
PINK with me =)
























Love that Red Shoes! ♥























Us girls =) LOL ♥


















With Mellie ♥























With Mel again.






































See I put off a tights & shorts 'coz I've been itching to walk like normal! LOL

Debbie changed her outfit as well. =) We hang for a while along seaside to wait for my Honey ♥
Deb even get a Photo-op with the robot man as well.














































such love ♥



























AND ALAS.....








Alas my honey bunny sugarplum blah blah blah has finally landed to seaside! =)))

So we go home then whatever happens in the trip going home stays at the trip going home. Ok? =)


So much love!

xo,
K

No comments: