July 9, 2011

Nail Polish Review

( since when did I write about a nail polish review?! )

Oh well :)
Just to share to you my latest discovery of this local brand of nail polish called, Mutya.
My good friend, Rachelle Ong recommended it to me. Or should I say, launched it to us.

Ofcourse, it has a variety of colors, but what I liked the most is the White/Silver glaze and this Neon Yellow.


























Although, like the other neon polish,, you really need to coat it three to four times to meet maximum neon-ess. :)
And i promise you, you wouldn't neglect buying/having/coating it. This only cost 25PHP and below. Mura lang noh?! :)

I shall post my before and after nails soon! :D

FRIENDS! I ENCOURAGE YOU TO BUY YOUR MUTYA NAIL POLISH NOW!!! :D BUY IT NOW FROM YOUR NEAREST WATSONS STORE... AND LANDMARK TOO! :))



xo,
Karla

2 comments:

Morbidfrank said...

Hello! Hope you don't mind that I placed your link on my blog! You can check it out here:http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

Thanks!

karla ♡ said...

Sure thing sweetie! :)