July 9, 2011

Ribbon Voyage

Last Monday, we had to go to a police station for our Journalism. We don't take much of picture because we are hell as scared with those eyes pointing onto us. ( Yes. It's like eye raping/kidlost/wtf eyes they're (not only the policemen but the people around with I don't know that they're up to ) We decide to hurry because of two reasons: First, Ong is aching to have a Serenitea and Second, we are itching to get out of that place.


Last resort.. Ewood( Same as old...I know. I'm immune to it but the ambiance on day was really really different from it's nightlife)So Rachelle Ong (YES I LOVE COMPLETING YOUR FULLNAME!!) headed to Serenitea while we lurk for a national bookstore (on the cybermall? or vmall.. or something...) Then headed to Ewood Mall stop by Fully Booked and had some photos taken from the timezone! :))) It was my first time and I swear to myself to be always there whenever I see one. XD

and oh, did I mention we saw Ashley Gosiengfiao and her Beau/Partner/Bestfriend Eric Salamat ☺
They look so cute together! ♥ My heart skipped a beat because of Ashley's pretty and angelic face! :)
My friends wanted me to take a picture of them but I was hell shy! :)

For photos (Be warned: Heavy Post!!)

ZHANE!!! FEICHANG SHUAI!!! 





















Zhane and Mary (from school...)















Fixing my things. And hell as sick. :|















GWY! <3

















THE BEST EWOOD BABY! SHE'S SO PRETTY!
TA FEICHANG MEILI! ^^


















ZE BOSS! :D RACHELLE ONG! SIGA SIGA! :)
















Uh-Oh. I see the BIG Sale poster! MUST.RESIST! :))















Our very own version of Heaven. :D
















As you look closer... I have a ribbon on the
black belt.. and yes,
I have a ribbon on my top layer ;)
BUT THERE'S MORE!
My shoes... also has a ribbon on it.
 *wink wink*

























BOOOKS BEHIND. :D
















Photo Processing... :)





















still processing... Too bad we don't have a copy of it.
Might scan mine to mere future. ☺

















HAPPY LEMON! I AM HAPPY! HAPPY! HAAAAPY!

















Then we went back to katips, headed to E. Ave. Fr some SPN watching. :) Guess whose in the house!





















CALEB! PRETTY PRETTY BABY! :)
OOPS! HE'S A BOY EVERYONE!
SUCH PRETTY BOY! EEEEK!
I WANT TO PINCH HIM!





















See how much he and his mother (Ate Candy, Mary's Sister) are very much look alike? Weeeeeh! They're so adorable! ☺



And here's Mary Goofing on Cam! :> TROLOLOL!

















So that ends my very tiring and long day. And oh, btw, did I mention that I was so sick that day? /:) Yes. Ako na gala!



Till next time!!

xo,
K

No comments: