December 26, 2011

From a china doll to a lady part 2

HEY! I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE! AND 2 MONTHS SINCE MY BIRTHDAY BUT HEY, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

OH, BTW...


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

So how's your Christmas?? :)

Anyways, as promised, here is the continuation. I know, so many pictures, so be ready to photo-vomit. ;)

I know... Hard to believe, right? :)

Singing the Psalm on our Communion.
WHAT.A. PRIVILEGE.

With Mariz, my grade 3 bestfriend. Together
with my parents, my teacher, and
school administrators.

Grade 5, when I was titled a queen in our PPCC(church)


So i graduate Elementary with a fugly eyebrows, I KNOW.

taken when I'm at my 2nd yr HS, with my HS bestfriend, Raiza!

So many wonderful things happened in my High School Life, including the part where I have fall
and fallen out of love. Though at times I think it is very sad, but still I'm glad that, THAT happened
and it gave way to a new and more serious proposition that I have ever imagine.


... and then, there was my 4th and last year in high school Prom.
where I had the witness a wonderful speech, this guy had blown up for me.

2009, is a blessing. For one, we all graduate HS, and for two, we both have each other. ;)

... and it is still on-going! ;)

 Then COLLEGE. I know it's difficult, but I also have some drama issues on my college entrance. That I had to pick an all girl school instead of repeating High School in other country, which makes me (and him) to be far from each other. I know that what I had picked was the right thing to do. Because of it, I met the craziest, loudest, and ever supportive friends.






 



and then here I go! College girl turning 18 (well, in this time, "turned" might be appropriate)

Now, I cannot promise you that I will post the Debut pictures right away, But I promise that i will post it, but not right away.


So again, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
xo,
K

2 comments:

walia said...

Novel Drug Delivery System (NDDS): Development of nanotechnology-based, sustained release and targeted delivery formulations with NDDS to reduce adverse drug reactions and side-effects in the therapeutic areas of oncology, NSAID, neuro science, arthritic disorders, stress and lifestyle related diseases, immuno chemistry, infectious diseases and wound healing.
Treatment of brain abscess 

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty on that 7th photo! :)

Please join my giveaway if you have time:)
http://bit.ly/rSbDNl