May 9, 2013

GOODBYE, SWEET SERENITY.

First, I want to thank those people who read this blog. It may be not as fancy and interesting as to the other famous Fashion/Food/Travel Blogs nowadays, but i'm still glad you would still view this blog. 

As you may know, I have another blog with my bestfriend, Ara called THE KOREANESE DOLLS, (please do check us out. BTW) and we agreed to post our outfits and adventures together in that blog. But now that we've finally graduated in college, we'll somehow face some difficulty in getting together (since she lived in Pasig and I in QC and we are both lazy to exert effort). Hence, the blog might be somehow inactive nowadays (somehow because we still intend to run the blog)... until such time we've adjusted to this new environment, have job, make money and have a stable life, then we'll do the talking. ;)

Now, I've finally come to decide to have another personal blog. It will contain lots about my passion, which is fashion, travel, photography, food and life. It will be the version 2.0 of Sweet Serenity, but rather more mature I guess? The Sweet Serenity blog for me is a diary of my stay in college, the sweet stories of my glorifying teenage years, friendships, celebrations like debut party, and what have you. This blog has been my colleague for four years, four years of college, four years of passion for fashion, debut and my own debut, four years of struggle, four years of adventures, and four years of being a teen. I've been handling this blog for four years now, and I must say... I am blabber mouth. LOL Kidding aside, I would like to start fresh and I certainly hope that you will be a part of this journey as I embark on another adventure on this another saga of my life.

Thank you and God Bless y'all!

INTRODUCING:
Charmed Haute



xo,

Karla
Sweet Serenity now SINGING OFF. ♥

No comments: